Saturday, March 12, 2011

On My Wishlist #8: All Unquiet Things



On My Wishlist is a weekly meme hosted by Book Chick City where you can talk about a book you want to read but haven't actually bought yet.

My pick for this week is...

All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab
(Amazon / Goodreads)

Goodreads description:

Carly: She was sweet. Smart. Self-destructive. She knew the secrets of Brighton Day School’s most privileged students. Secrets that got her killed.
Neily: Dumped by Carly for a notorious bad boy, Neily didn’t answer the phone call she made before she died. If he had, maybe he could have helped her. Now he can’t get the image of her lifeless body out of his mind.
Audrey: She’s the reason Carly got tangled up with Brighton’s fast crowd in the first place, and now she regrets it—especially since she’s convinced the police have put the wrong person in jail. Audrey thinks the murderer is someone at Brighton, and she wants Neily to help her find out who it is.

As reluctant allies Neily and Audrey dig into their shared past with Carly, her involvement with Brighton’s dark goings-on comes to light. But figuring out how Carly and her killer fit into the twisted drama will force Audrey and Neily to face hard truths about themselves and the girl they couldn’t save.

I love the cover - the contrasts are great, and the look in that girl's eyes - wow! The plot sounds interesting, too, so I hope I'll get to read this book soon!

What's on your wishlist this week?

4 comments:

  1. This book is very good! you will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this book on my wishlist forever. I think my library has it, I just haven't had a chance to read it yet. Hope you get to read it before me :)

    On My Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  3. All unique things sounds good and I love the cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here are ten more wishes. I add books to my list faster than I can either read them or blog about them!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...