Saturday, March 26, 2011

I am now on Twitter!


I know I'm so totally late in joining Twitter, but, honestly, I didn't see the point before. But since everyone's on Twitter, and I've heard so many book-bloggers say it's great for networking and stalking authors (always fun), I decided to join!

PaperbackTreasures was too long as a name, so I went with PbackTreasures, which I know sounds stupid, but oh well. You can find my Twitter account here. So if you're on Twitter, too, follow me, and leave your link in the comments and I'll follow you!



2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Following you! =)

    www.twitter.com/mdesmondobrien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Twitter! I'm following you now. If you'd like to follow me back I'm http://www.twitter.com/rainyofthedark

    On a side note, I've selected you to help launch a new blog award. You can collect it by clicking on my name above, and then passing it on to worthy contenders!

    Take care, and good luck with Twitter!

    //R

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...