Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #10: The Beginning of After

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that "spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating."

So this week I'm waiting on...

The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
(Amazon / Goodreads)
Publication date: September 6th 2011

Goodreads description:

Sixteen-year-old Laurel's world changes instantly when her parents and brother are killed in a terrible car accident. Behind the wheel is the father of her bad-boy neighbor, David Kaufman, whose mother is also killed. In the aftermath of the tragedy, Laurel navigates a new world in which she and her best friend grow apart, boys may or may not be approaching her out of pity, overpowering memories lurk everywhere, and Mr. Kaufman is comatose but still very much alive. Through it all, there is David, who swoops in and out of Laurel's life and to whom she finds herself attracted against her better judgment. She will forever be connected to him by their mutual loss, a connection that will change them both in unexpected ways.

I love the cover design, and the story sounds great, too - with me, you can't go wrong with a blend of grief, moving on with your life, and romance!


What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

10 comments:

  1. I love this cover on this book it is beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I hope you will stop by and visit me - http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the cover is stunning...hope you enjoy it when it comes out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, your 100 followers giveaway closed yesterday... you going to announce it? XD

    Adding The Beginning of After to my wishlist - looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds so good and so sad. The cover is beautiful. Thanks for sharing :)

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds so sad and beautiful. I'll have to read this one and then a happy book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I haven't heard of this one! Just added it to my wishlist for September, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book sounds really great I can't wait until it comes out.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the name of the character...LOL

    Tempting sounding read...thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book sounds really great. I'm looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds really good and I love the cover! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...