Friday, March 04, 2011

Follow Friday #4 / Book Blogger Hop #4

 

Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Parajunkee's View. It asks a different question each week.

This week's question is: "What embarrassing thing have you done on cold medicine?" (If you don't know this feature yet, don't worry, the questions usually make more sense and have more to do with books.)

I don't think I've done anything embarrassing on cold medicine, but I remember loving the taste of cold medicine as a child and always wanting to drink it even if I wasn't sick. Now, I think that's crazy, though - it tastes disgusting!
Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books and is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word.

This week's question is: "Who's your all-time favorite book villain?"

I know this is the most obvious choice and super-boring, but I have to say Voldemort. I don't read too many books with the classic good-evil conflict, but Harry Potter is basically the definition of that kind of plot, and, well, Voldemort is basically the definition of evil. Unlike many villains, though, his evil-ness and what led to it is actually explained, which I appreciate.

Leave your answers to both questions or your link in the comments!

11 comments:

  1. Just hopping by on the blog hop. Here is mine http://justnookit.blogspot.com. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snape is mine from Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read Harry Potter. So many have chosen it's characters for their answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey new follower here! Love the blog and the picture at the top =]. haha same here nothing funny has ever happened but I use to want to drink it and sometimes would pretend to be ill lol =]
    http://kelseyannesbookblog.blogspot.com
    KelseyAnne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, I just started following you and it would be awesome if you would stop by my blog to do the same!

    http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/

    I really appreciate new followers since I just started my blog less than two weeks ago! Thanks. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. You're right. Voldemort is the definitely of evil.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Voldemort seems pretty popular this week. He's my choice, too!

    Just hoppin' through! Have a great weekend. :)

    Lucia
    iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower hopping through! I chose Zandramas from The Mallorean books by David Eddings. Talk about evil!
    Jennifer @ Just Nooking Around

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hannah! New follower! I just love discovering new bloggers!

    Drop by if you get a chance and have a great weekend!
    Kristin
    My Bookish Ways FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think I can say that Voldemort was my "favorite" villain, but I did like the scenes we get of Tom Riddle - how he started out, meeting Dumbledore for the first time and so on. What an interesting backstory he has!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...