Friday, March 11, 2011

Follow Friday #5 / Book Blogger Hop #5

 

Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Parajunkee's View. Each week, one blogger is featured, and this week it's Ashley at Bookaholic Does Blogging (be sure to check out her blog!)

It also asks a different question each week.

This week's question is: "Just like Ashley said (love it) "Ashley the girl..." who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?"

Okay, Hannah the Girl.... I'm 16 years old and I live in Bonn, Germany with my parents and my little brother. I'm in 11th grade, and I'm hoping to move to the US for college in one and a half years. Besides reading and blogging, my hobbies include writing (although I haven't done that much writing since I started this blog - blogging is extremely time-consuming!), swimming, rowing and generally goofing of with my friends. I also enjoy watching movies (my favorites are  romantic comedies - yes, I'm a typical teenaged girl), and listening to music (mainly Alternative, but I like lots of different genres). In the afternoons, I work as a supervisor for 5th- and 6th-graders doing homework.  Hmm, I think that's about it for Hannah the Girl!

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books and is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word.

This week's question is: "If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"

Great question this week! Here are some of the books I hope to buy soon:


Matched by Ally Condie (Amazon / Goodreads)
A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler (Amazon / Goodreads)
Losing Faith by Denise Jaden (Amazon / Goodreads)
Saving Zoe by Alyoson Noel (Amazon / Goodreads)
Say the Word by Jeannine Garsee (Amazon / Goodreads)
Stolen by Lucy Christopher (Amazon / Goodreads)
Because I Am Furniture by Thalia Chaltas (Amazon / Goodreads)

That's it for my answers! What about you? Leave your answers or links in the comments!

7 comments:

  1. Hey old follower stopping on by =]
    Checking out your awesome blog. Love the books you chose I want some of them myself.
    KelseyAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopping by, love your blog, good luck with your education!

    Between the Bookcovers

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Blue So Dark and Matched were amazing. Definitely wort buying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the Blog Hop! I just finished Matched and it was wonderful! Also, I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I'd love to go to Germany someday. I love romantic comedies too.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hannah, I'm an old follower just stopping by to check up on your lovely blog :) Great picks up there. It's so hard for me to choose because I just want everything! I've added you to my blog roll at BookLungs, by the way. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...