Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #38: Favorite Books of 2015



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish with a different topic for a top-ten list each week. You can find out more about it here.

This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I Read in 2015

Technically, this was the topic for two weeks ago, but I haven't done one of these in forever (or, you know, posted at all... sorry!!), and I wanted to do a top books of 2015 post, so here goes.

These are my top books of the year, in the order I read them. The links will take you to my reviews.




Bone Gap by Laura Ruby
Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby
All the Rage by Courtney Summers


The Devil You Know by Trish Doller
Paperweight by Meg Haston
Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
Another Day by David Levithan

1 comments:

  1. Bone Gap was definitely one of my favourites of 2015.
    And this is the first I've heard of Another Day since reading Every Day two or three years ago - sound intriguing. Thanks for sharing! Here's my TTT, in case you're interested. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...