Sunday, June 24, 2012

My New Treasures #8



My New Treasures is a weekly feature here at Paperback Treasures to showcase all the books I received over the previous week. I do not take credit for this idea.

All of my June pre-orders got here this week, so I did another vlog!





My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick (Amazon | Goodreads)
My Life in Black and White by Natasha Friend (Amazon | Goodreads)
The Selection by Kiera Cass (Amazon | Goodreads)
The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder (Amazon | Goodreads)
Paper Covers Rock by Jenny Hubbard (Amazon | Goodreads)
Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma (Amazon | Goodreads)
This Is Not a Test by Courtney Summers (Amazon | Goodreads)
Reunited by Hilary Graham Weisman (Amazon | Goodreads)

What did you get this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...