Sunday, June 17, 2012

My New Treasures #7



My New Treasures is a weekly feature here at Paperback Treasures to showcase all the books I received over the previous week. I do not take credit for this idea.

I didn't get any physical books this week, so it's another ebook edition with no vlog! I'm pretty sure I'll be back with a vlog next week, though, since I pre-ordered some early June releases that should get here soon.

All of these are from NetGalley - thanks!



League of Strays by LB Schulman (Amazon | Goodreads) (this cover is all kinds of terrible, but it sounds good)
Butter by Erin Jade Lange (Amazon | Goodreads) (already read - loved it!)
Freaks Like Us by Susan Vaught (Amazon | Goodreads) (sounds right up my alley!)
The Raft by S.A. Bodeen (Amazon | Goodreads) (already read - pretty good)
Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett (Amazon | Goodreads) (already read - loved it!)

What did you get this week?

11 comments:

  1. Butter and Confessions of an Angry Girl both sound excellent - I hadn't heard of them before them, but I definitely want to read them now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read The Raft this week and I really enjoyed it. A lot of people have said theres not very good reviews of it up but I loved it. I hope you enjoy everything and here's my IMM =)


    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-39-weekly-wrap-up.html



    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. You read your books right away? That's really good. Unlike me, I wait a "month" before but somehow I forgot and I stress about "OMGGGG it's gonna be published in 2 days, must read now!!!" *Sigh* could I have your self discipline? I was interested in reading Confessions of an Angry Girl but then I saw the MC is 14 and I was like nooooooooooooot for me! But seeing your review, I might have to give it a try!! Also, same for Butter it looks good but I don't know if *I* will enjoy it. Hmmm.Freaks Like Us DOES sound like your type of book :p Enjoy!!! (and you basically already enjoyed xD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://goo.gl/AUCSi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed The Raft, and Butter sounds interesting.


    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't always read my books right away, but I did this week cause I did a mini NetGalley readathon. And instead of the NG books I need to get read soon, I read the newest ones - oops :p But I do read my books relatively soon, yeah - it stresses me out not to have everything scheduled super far ahead :p

    Okay, books: I don't know if you'll like Confessions of an Angry Girl if you basically never like younger YA, but I rarely read younger YA, and I really enjoyed it :) Butter is really good, but I can definitely see how it wouldn't work for some people. Hope you do end up reading and liking them, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all sound really good! I really want to read Butter..lol It sounds pretty good. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! :D I Really want to read League of Strays so i'm very jelly right now ;P Haha, thanks for sharing, and ENJOY!


    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool, Butter looks good! i Got that one too!
    my weekly recap is http://ilovebooksclub101.blogspot.com/2012/06/this-week-at-club-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fictitious MusingsJune 19, 2012 at 3:53 AM

    WOW that's a great haul. Freaks Like Us sounds really good. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...