Sunday, June 10, 2012

My New Treasures #6



My New Treasures is a weekly feature here at Paperback Treasures to showcase all the books I received over the previous week. I do not take credit for this idea.

I finally did another book haul vlog! I have a cold, so that's why I sound so nasally in the video - sorry. But at least I cut out my sneezing attacks...




Bought:

Love Story by Jennifer Echols (Amazon | Goodreads)

From Sarah:

Kiss Crush Collide by Christina Meredith (Amazon | Goodreads)
Au Revoir, Crazy Euroean Chick by Joe Schreiber (Amazon | Goodreads)
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (Amazon | Goodreads)
Big Mouth & Ugly Girl by Joyce Carol Oates (Amazon | Goodreads)

9 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I liked Au Revoir, Crazy Euroean Chick by Joe Schreiber but wasn't a big fan of it. Looking forward to the reviews.

    Happy reading! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard great things of Hex Hall I hope you enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Au Revoir Crazy European Chick sounds like a fun read, and I like the book design inside! Hope you enjoy it, and enjoy all your other books too - I hope Kiss Crush Collide is better than you've heard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to get Hex Hall because I have Spell Bound but I haven't read the first one! I hope you enjoy everything and here's my IMM!


    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-38-weekly-wrap-up-and.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://goo.gl/Z282Y

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you got the books. Thanks for the mention!:) Hope you like the books. Sophie from Hex Hall is really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://goo.gl/98NTP

    ReplyDelete
  8. really wanted to read Kiss Crush Collide but heard that it really wasn't all that great. I still want to try it though. happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great looking books! I hope you enjoy all of your new reads! I hope Hex Hall surprises you and you end up really enjoying it.I haven't read it yet, but I've heard great things! Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...