Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday #1: Books I Hope Santa Brings


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish with a different topic for a top-ten list each week. You can find out more about it here.


I've never taken part in this meme before, but it looks like fun, so I thought I'd do one of these posts. I don't think I will be taking part every week, when I like the topic and don't have anything else to post.


The links will take you to the Goodreads pages.


This week's topic is:


 Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings


1. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally


This one sounds like so much fun, and I've heard great things about it!


2. Delirium by Lauren Oliver


Why have I not read this one yet? Everyone loved it, and I enjoyed Lauren Oliver's debut, Before I Fall, so I really need to get my hands on Delirium as fast as possible.


3. Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler


I absolutely loved Sarah Ockler's debut, Twenty Boy Summer (review), and I vowed to read her sophomore novel as soon as possible... I still haven't bought it, but maybe Santa can take care of that!


4. Winter Town by Stephen Emond


This sounds like the perfect winter read, and I love the cover!


5. Brooklyn, Burning by Steve Brezenoff


I've actually already read Brooklyn, Burning (review) since I got it on NetGalley, but I loved it so much I want a finished copy.


6. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins


I was the last person on earth to read Anna and the French Kiss (review), but I loved it and need to get around to reading the companion novel as soon as possible!


7. Clean by Amy Reed


I still haven't read anything by Amy Reed, even though I've heard great things about her books. I hope I'll be able to see how great her writing is for myself soon!


8. Out of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper


This sounds like such a heartbreaking read, but I love reading something really depressing every once in a while.


9. Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King


Why why why have I not read anything by A.S. King? She's supposed to 
be so amazing!


10. Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard


Another book that has been on my wishlist forever - it looks so great, and I hope I'll get to read it soon.


So these are the top ten books I'm hoping to get for Christmas this year. If you've read any of them, are they worth wishing for? What books are on your wishlist?







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...