Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #34: Most Anticipated Debut Novels for 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish with a different topic for a top-ten list each week. You can find out more about it here.

This week's topic is: Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels for 2015


The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi
The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne
Little Peach by Peggy Kern



Under a Painted Sky by Stacey Lee
Even When You Lie to Me by Jessica Alcott
Pretending to Be Erica by Michelle Painchaud
The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes

What 2015 debuts are you most excited about?

4 comments:

  1. I just found out about Pretending to be Erica and it sounds amazing! I can't wait until it comes out! And My Heart and Other Black Holes was sooooo good! I hope you love it as much as I did when you read it! Great picks!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME LIST! I'll be sure to check these books out. Although I wished I had debut books to put on my post too.
    MY TOP TEN TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is probably almost exactly the list I would've made if I'd made a TTT, minus THE HEART AND OTHER BLACK HOLES (because I've already read it; it was great) and plus AN EMBER IN THE ASHES.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of No Parking at the End of Times before, but it sounds really interesting. I'm definitely going to have to check it out when it's released!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...