Sunday, February 02, 2014

My New Treasures #24


My New Treasures is a semi-regular feature here at Paperback Treasures to showcase all the books I received over the previous week (or however long it's been since I've last done one of these). It was inspired by Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews.




For review:


Bought:

Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
See Jane Run by Hannah Jayne
Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally
The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle

What books did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. That's not so bad one review book in the week. They either all come at once but that doesn't mean they are all to be reviewed in a short time span. Nice haul!
    http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/feeding-my-e-reader-11-what-postman.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Fangirl! I love Rainbow Rowell but I haven't read that one yet. Hope you enjoy your new books!

    Um no...I won't be watching the Super Bowl. I don't like football either. Looks like you got a good haul this week. Happy reading.

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...