Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #2: Books I'm Excited to Read in 2012



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish with a different topic for a top-ten list each week. You can find out more about it here.


This week's topic is:


Top Ten Books I'm Excited to Read in 2012


1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green


I love John Green, and The Fault in Our Stars sounds amazing! I listened to the first two chapters in John's vlogbrother videos, and they're great. I'm so excited to be getting a signed copy when it's released!


2. Kiss the Morning Star by Elissa Hoole


This is one of the debuts I'm looking forward to in 2012. There's a roadtrip, there's grief, and there's romance. What more could you want?




3. Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf


Another debut that sounds really great. A girl grieving her abusive boyfriend's death is such a great idea.


4. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler


I absolutely loved Sarah Ockler's Twenty Boy Summer (review), and this one sounds great, too. Plus, well, I love cupcakes! 


5. Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham


Another road-trip book! I just love books about road trips, and the idea for this one sounds great!


6. The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour


Nina LaCour's debut, Hold Still (review) is an amazing, amazing book, so I'm sure The Disenchantments will be good, too!






7. Being Friends with Boys by Terra Elan McVoy


I have yet to read anything by Terra Elan McVoy, but I've heard great things about her books. Being Friends with Boys sounds like a fun read - I love reading about boy-girl-friendships.


8. Ferocity Summer by Alissa Grosso


While I haven't read Alissa Grosso's debut, Popular, this one sounds so, so amazing. I love reading about betrayal and loyalty and where to draw the line and all of that.


9. Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler


Yet another debut I'm excited for - there's so many awesome debuts coming out in 2012! Honestly, it's the cover that won me over for this one - it's gorgeous! The idea sounds great, too, though.


10. Pieces of Us by Margie Gelbwasser


I really Margie Gelbwasser's debut, Inconvenient (review), and Pieces of Us sounds even more amazing! The cover is so depressingly beautiful, and I love the idea.


So those are the top ten books I'm excited to read in 2012! What are some 2012 releases you're excited for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...