Friday, May 06, 2011

Follow Friday #13 & Book Blogger Hop #12




 

Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Parajunkee's View. Each week, one blogger is featured, and this week it's Al from Magnet 4 Books.

It also asks a different question each week. This week's question is: "Circle time! Time to share. What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?"

For that question, I'll have to go with my favorite literary couple (and literary crush) Wes and Macy from The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen. I love Sarah Dessen, and this one is probably my favorite of her books. Wes and his relationship with Macy are so cute!

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books and is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word.

This week's question is: "Which book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?"

Well, this is a kind of strange question - anything you'd answer to that would be kind of stalker-ish, don't you think? But the book-blogger I'd most like to meet in real life to talk about books with is Christi the Teen Librarian. She and I have almost exactly the same taste in books!

That's it for my answers! What about you? Leave your answers or links in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. I love Sarah Dessen too! The Truth about Forever is one of the few books of hers I haven't read yet, but I'm looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hannah, just stopping by on the follow & hop. I could not just give one answer to this week's questions!.
    Come check my picks!
    Have a terrific weekend reading !!! NF
    See ya!
    Dana
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Truth About Forever is such a good book! (It's actually the only Sara Dessen I've read...for now) :)
    New follower. Happy Friday!
    kathy from Read This Instead

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping by, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve met so many great people via the Book Book Blogger Con at Book Expo America I honestly can’t come up with a single name of a book blogger I want to meet but haven’t yet!

    I’m heading back to BBC @ BEA. I hope to see you there!

    Hop on by my blog and just say hi – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hannah! I just hopped over to your blog! I can't wait to read your reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...