Monday, May 19, 2014

Bout of Books Wrap Up!

Bout of Books

Today was the last day of Bout of Books 10.0! 

I read these 4 books this week:
  • Perfect Escape by Jennifer Brown
  • How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
  • The Rivals by Daisy Whitney
  • Guitar Notes by Mary Amato
That means I didn't exactly reach my goal of reading 7 books this week. I don't have an excuse - since I just finished finals, I really didn't have anything important to do. But I did spend a lot of time with friends and doing lots of things and just having a really good week, so I'm not sad I didn't read more than I did, and I'm happy with having read 4 books! (I am mad at myself for forgetting about the second Twitter chat, though.)

If you took part in Bout of Books, what did you think? Did you reach your goals?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...