Tuesday, December 03, 2013
Top Ten Tuesday #26: 2014 Releases I'm Dying to Read
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish with a different topic for a top-ten list each week. You can find out more about it here.
This week's topic is: Top Ten Book 2014 Releases I'm Dying to Read
1. The Summer I Wasn't Me by Jessica Verdi
I absolutely loved Jessica Verdi's debut, My Life After Now, so I can't wait to read her sophomore novel!
2. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Another author whose sophomore novel I'm dying to read - My Life Next Door was amazing, so I'm really looking forward to What I Thought Was True.
3. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
Jenny Han's contemporary romances are so good, and I can't wait to read another one!
4. Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor
I haven't read anything by this author, but Maybe One Day sounds right up my alley - I love when YA books focus on friendship instead of romance!
5. The Edge of Falling by Rebecca Serle
The Edge of Falling sounds crazy and unique. And it's written by the author of When You Were Mine, so of course I'm reading it!
6. See Jane Runby Hannah Jayne
See Jane Run is one of my most anticipated 2014 debuts. I love when YA contemporaries incorporate mystery and family stories, and See Jane Run just sounds so good!
7. Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren E. Morrill
Being Sloane Jacobs sounds just as adorable as her debut, Meant to Be!
8. The Museum of Intangible Things by Wendy Wunder
Road trip. Friendship. Family issues. The author of The Probability of Miracles. What more could I possibly want?
9. Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
I love the idea for this one! There's a million books about cancer and bucket lists, but I haven't read anything on what happens if you don't end up dying and need to face the consequences of doing the crazy stuff that's on your bucket list. Can't wait to read this one!
10. The Geography of Me and You by Jennifer E. Smith
Jennifer E. Smith's novels are always cute and fun, and I can't wait to read her newest one!
What 2014 releases are you most looking forward to?