Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #26: 2014 Releases I'm Dying to Read


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish with a different topic for a top-ten list each week. You can find out more about it here.

This week's topic is: Top Ten Book 2014 Releases I'm Dying to Read

1. The Summer I Wasn't Me by Jessica Verdi

I absolutely loved Jessica Verdi's debut, My Life After Now, so I can't wait to read her sophomore novel!

2. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick

Another author whose sophomore novel I'm dying to read - My Life Next Door was amazing, so I'm really looking forward to What I Thought Was True.

3. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

Jenny Han's contemporary romances are so good, and I can't wait to read another one!

4. Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor

I haven't read anything by this author, but Maybe One Day sounds right up my alley - I love when YA books focus on friendship instead of romance!

5. The Edge of Falling by Rebecca Serle

The Edge of Falling sounds crazy and unique. And it's written by the author of When You Were Mine, so of course I'm reading it!

6. See Jane Runby Hannah Jayne

See Jane Run is one of my most anticipated 2014 debuts. I love when YA contemporaries incorporate mystery and family stories, and See Jane Run just sounds so good!

7. Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren E. Morrill

Being Sloane Jacobs sounds just as adorable as her debut, Meant to Be!

8. The Museum of Intangible Things by Wendy Wunder

Road trip. Friendship. Family issues. The author of The Probability of Miracles. What more could I possibly want?

9. Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy

I love the idea for this one! There's a million books about cancer and bucket lists, but I haven't read anything on what happens if you don't end up dying and need to face the consequences of doing the crazy stuff that's on your bucket list. Can't wait to read this one!

10. The Geography of Me and You by Jennifer E. Smith

Jennifer E. Smith's novels are always cute and fun, and I can't wait to read her newest one!

What 2014 releases are you most looking forward to?

9 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for Split Second and On the Fence by Kasie West, Sixteen Things I Thought were True by Janet Gurtler, and also the newest of Hundred Oaks series by Miranda Kenneally, Breath, Annie, Breath.

    Btw, Huntley Fitzpatrick's new book title is quite similar to Janet Gurtler's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to jump on the Huntley Fitzpatrick bandwagon! I've heard nothing but great things about her work!

    Great list! Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had forgotten about Being Sloane Jacobs! Better add it to the TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you about Side Effects May Vary. Its sounds like a interesting read, it didn't make my list though. Here's what did
    http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/12/top-ten-tuesday-18-top-2014-releases

    ReplyDelete
  5. Side Effects May Vary sounds so good. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I Thought Was True isn't on my list but, like you, I adored My Life Next Door.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Summer I Wasn't Me sounds great, especially since I just finished Verdi's debut and loved all the emotion. I am so, so excited for The Museum of Intangible Things as well. I adore the author, and the cover is gorgeous. I hope you enjoy all these books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks, thanks for sharing!

    I actually read one of them, it was okay. I hope you like them all :)

    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...