Saturday, June 28, 2014

My New Treasures #33


My New Treasures is a semi-regular feature here at Paperback Treasures to showcase all the books I received over the previous week (or however long it's been since I've last done one of these). It was inspired by Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I got a couple of egalleys from NetGalley and Edelweiss over the last few weeks:



Kiss Kill Vanish by Jessica Martinez
Torn Away by Jennifer Brown


Kiss of Broken Glass by Madeleine Kuderick
Gracefully Grayson by Ami Polonsky

What books did you get this week?

1 comments:

  1. KISS KILL VANISH. Can't wait to read it, and I will be soon so whooo! Love on the run type books, always fun and intense. :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...