Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Top Ten Tuesday #25: Fall TBR
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish with a different topic for a top-ten list each week. You can find out more about it here.
This week's topic is: Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR
1. Fault Line by Christa Desir
That cover is simply stunning. And the story sounds just as great.
2. Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally
Miranda Kenneally's books are amazing, and I'm sure Racing Savannah will be no exception.
3. Meet Me at the River by Nina de Gramont
Meet Me at the River sounds creepy and messed-up and perfect for me.
4. Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards
The description is very vague, but it sounds intriguing!
5. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
I don't think I need to explain why I'm dying to read this one.
6. Anywhere But Here by Tanya Lloyd Kyi
Anywhere But Here sounds dark and depressing in the best way possible.
The Vow by Jessica Martinez
I really liked Jessica Martinez's Virtuosity, and this one sounds so good!
8. The Paradox of Vertical Flight by Emil Ostrovski
The Paradox of Vertical Flight sounds crazy and so unique! I always love when you combine serious issues with a light-hearted situation, which this book seems to do.
9. Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
I loved Pushing the Limits and Dare You To, and I can't wait to read Isaiah's story!
10. Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller
Something Like Normal was one of my favorite reads last year, and I'm ridiculously excited for another book by Trish Doller. Thank God I don't have to wait much longer for the release of this one!
These are the fall releases I'm most excited to read - what are you planning on reading this fall?