Saturday, March 16, 2013

My New Treasures #17



My New Treasures is a weekly feature here at Paperback Treasures to showcase all the books I received over the previous week. I do not take credit for this idea.

Sorry about the bad sound quality!




Jane by April Lindner (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Take Me There by Carolee Dean (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Where She Went by Gayle Forman (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Cracked by KM Walton (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Dreams of Significant Girls by Christina Garcia (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)

3 comments:

  1. You gotta read Pandemonium, Hannah! And be sure that you have a copy of Requiem beside you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Pandemonium! I'm still not sure which one I liked better, Pandemonium or Requiem, but they're both amazing and emotional and perfect. :P Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Pandemonium and it was pretty good other then the crazy cliff hanger! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...