Sunday, October 07, 2012

My New Treasures #13



My New Treasures is a weekly feature here at Paperback Treasures to showcase all the books I received over the previous week. I do not take credit for this idea.

I finally did a book haul! *expects applause* Soo this is the result of me suddenly wanting to make a book haul in the middle of the night, even though I was completely exhausted and sick, for whatever reason. And it definitely shows in the rambly-ness and uncoordinated-ness of this video. You have been warned!



Bought:

Fingerprints of You by Kristen-Paige Madonia (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Looking for Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Two or Three Things I Forgot to Tell You by Joyce Carol Oates (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
The Waiting Sky by Lara Zielin (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Tokyo Heist by Diana Renn (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Audition by Stasie Ward Kehoe (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Awkward by Marni Bates (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)

Gifted:

Famous Last Words by Annie Sanders (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
The Oxford Book of Death (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)

For review:

The Talk-Funny Girl by Roland Merullo (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
The Wedding Cake Girl by Anne Pfeffer (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)

Won:

Burning Blue by Paul Griffin (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)

What books did you get this week?

7 comments:

  1. Hey Hannah! I missed your blog. <3 Anyway, you have LOTS of books. I can't wait for your reviews on Looking for Alibrandi, The Waiting Sky and Such a Rush!

    I think you are in your new place already? Good luck with school. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read Why We Broke Up for the longest time! I can't wait to check it out!. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, Anne Pfeffer was on a writing website that I was on ages ago, I'm so interested in how her writing has turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to read Such a Rush and The Waiting Sky. Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to your review of THE WEDDING CAKE GIRL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why We Broke Up is a lovely little book, although some find Min's anger a bit intense. Also, I found out the other day Daniel Handler is Lemony Snicket...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear great things about The waiting sky! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...