Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #36: Books on My Spring TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish with a different topic for a top-ten list each week. You can find out more about it here.

This week's topic is: Top Ten Books on My Spring TBR List


Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes
The Cost of All Things by Maggie Lehrman
The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi



Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
Making Pretty by Corey Ann Haydu
The Devil You Know by Trish Doller
Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby
Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen

What spring releases are you most excited for?

3 comments:

  1. I have a couple of these (including Night We Said) on my wish list. Hope you and I get to read them soon.

    Here's my Top Ten. Hope you'll stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Here's my TTT. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read all of these so badly! The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly especially stood out to me a few months ago and I can't wait until it comes out. I have yet to read Han's To All The Boys I've Loved Before, but I really liked her collaboration with Siobhan Vivian, the Burn for Burn series, so I have high hopes for those books.

    Claire @ Cover to Cover

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...