Saturday, September 06, 2014

My New Treasures #36


My New Treasures is a semi-regular feature here at Paperback Treasures to showcase all the books I received over the previous week (or however long it's been since I've last done one of these). It was inspired by Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


Bought:


The Lucy Variations by Sara Zarr
Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan
Some Boys by Patty Blount
The Secrets of Lily Graves by Sarah Strohmeyer
When You Were Here by Daisy Whitney
Break by Hannah Moskowitz
Rival by Sara Wealer
Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas


For review:



1 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to pick up Two Boys Kissing. I hear that's very good.

    Enjoy all your books!

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...