Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #23: Summer TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish with a different topic for a top-ten list each week. You can find out more about it here.

The links will take you to the Goodreads pages.

This week's topic is: Top Ten Books on My TBR-List for Summer

This isn't necessarily what I'm reading this summer, just a list of the summer releases I'm most excited for!

1. Truly, Madly, Deadly by Hannah Jayne

A mystery about the death of the main character's abusive boyfriend sounds messed up and perfect for me.

2. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas

Another mystery, this one about a girl who everyone blames for her best friend's murder... I'm in!

3. The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle

The description for this one doesn't sound all that special, but I love Lauren Myracle, and the cover is gorgeous, so I'm sure it'll be good!

4. Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller

Another book by TRISH DOLLER. The mastermind behind Something Like Normal. Give it to me RIGHT NOW. 

5. OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu

I love books about mental illness, and this one sounds so good!

6. Right of Way by Lauren Barnholdt

A companion to Two-Way Street? Yes. Yes yes yes.

7. Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols

I will read anything Jennifer Echols writes. That is all.

These last three are kind of cheating since I have ARCs of them, but I haven't gotten to them yet and am super-excited for all of them, so I thought I'd include them anyways.

8. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales

This one just sounds SO GOOD, and Leila Sales's books are always cute.

9. Living with Jackie Chan by Jo Knowles

Jumping Off Swings is one of my favorite books of all time, so of course I'm reading the companion.

10. The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider

This one just sounds like such a ME book, and I've heard great things about it!

What summer releases are you most excited about?

8 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous list and I am also anticipating most of them. I wouldn't be super-excited for The Infinite Moment of Us if it wasn't written by Lauren Myracle, but because it is, I need it. Now. Truly, Madly, Deadly also sounds thrilling, and I cannot way to read it with the other girls at litup-review.com for our August monthly book club pick. I have high hopes for This Song Will Save Your Life being as hilarious at Mostly Good Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great list. I want to read loads of them. Truly, Madly, Deadly looks particularly intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heard such good things about Truly, Madly, Deadly and This Song Will Save Your Life - will have to look out for those. The Beginning of Everything looks amazing too, happy reading! :)

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly Madly Deadly sounds amazing. I am dying to get my hands on that one. And I totally agree. I will read anything Jennifer Echols writes. She's so fantastic!

    My TTT

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a few in common. There's so many good books coming out. I'm excited for This Song, too. Great list!
    Natflix&Books' TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I need to read Where the Stars Still Shine - it looks great!

    Great list!

    Ems
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly, Madly Deadly is one I have that I will likely read this summer, but it isn't on my list. Have a great Summer of reading!
    Here is my post from Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...