Sunday, February 17, 2013

My New Treasures #16



My New Treasures is a weekly feature here at Paperback Treasures to showcase all the books I received over the previous week. I do not take credit for this idea.


Meant to Be by Lauren E. Morrill (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Speechless by Hannah Harrington (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Flawed by Kate Avelynn (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Ditched: A Love Story by Robin Mellom (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Bitter End by Jennifer Brown (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
The Sharp Time by Mary O'Connell (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Sixteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
The Lying Game by Sara Shepard (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Love? Maybe by Heather Hepler (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)

2 comments:

  1. I read Speechless a couple of weeks ago and thought it was excellent. It's weird to see the US cover being so plain, as the UK cover is very colourful and totally different! Hope you enjoy all your books this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speechless was pretty good I've read both of Hannah Harringtons books I love her writing! I also read Ditched early last year and it was such a cute book, I flew right through it. The best one that you got though was the Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, that was such a cute book! I hope you enjoy everything :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...